The importance of great product photography cannot be emphasised enough. Our aim is to conceptualise your products in a unique and creative way that appeals to the senses. When your audience can see, feel, touch and smell your product, you are more likely to engage them and hold them captive a bit longer. We do this through dynamic and creative lighting, creating concepts that are unique to your brand and product as well as maintaining consistency throughout and across all product ranges.
Whether you are an established e-commerce retailer or whether you are just starting out, your products are the pinnacle of your business. Whether you are looking to increase sales through your online store or want to create engagement through your social media platforms, you want to set yourself apart from the noise and clutter from all the other online stores, and there are literally thousands in your industry. You want to enhance your images. Visual content does really well online, with consumers 40 times more likely to share visual content across their social media channels. This means your products should be highly distinctive and branded consistently. We can even create cinemagraphs which tends to have 71% more organic reach than still images.
- You also want to strengthen your brand identity through consistent brand persona in the digital space.
- Professional product photography builds trust with your audience whereby adopting the sensory approach during conceptual development helps your viewer to identify exactly what they are buying, which therefore is key to making your business more personable and trustworthy.
- You will increase your conversion to sales rate because the viewer cannot pick up and see, feel and smell the product, they rely heavily on visuals to tell the story. Your images need to do everything possible to enable the viewer to feel that the product is the best quality and totally authentic.
- Your products also need to appeal to viewers who are constantly on the move, therefore the images need to be engaging right from the start. Viewers need quick, digestible information so excellent quality product images will do exactly that and your audience will be able to shop on the move.
Having worked with some of the most beautiful brands, I am confident that we will be able to develop a breath-taking concept for your product, brand and identity which will follow the above-mentioned principles, which will lead to visual perfection for your clients.
I look forward to meeting you and discussing interesting ways we can enhance your product whether it be on location or in the studio. Let’s get creative together.
The shoot location will depend on the product and the concept around showcasing it.
I generally use the studio; however, this is flexible and will also be able to shoot on location with the client. This will be part of the initial discussions around building the concept before finally shooting the product.
Daily Rate – R8,000
Hal f Day Rate – R4,500
- 1-60 products – R120 per product including deep etching, converted to a .png on a transparent background.
- 60-120 products – R85 per product including deep etching, converted to a .png on a transparent background.
- 120 – 180 products – R55 per product including deep etching, converted to a .png on a transparent background
- R500 – Art direct ion i f no sufficient brief is supplied.
- R500 – Fi le Conversions from .jpg to .png and various other file formats required.
- 50 – per Mb upload into galleries or for electronic file transfer , this includes the use of Google Drive, WeTransfer, Dropbox and various other electronic transfer mediums.
- R140 – USB
- R120 – R200 – Local to national INSURED courier fees